Thursday, October 5, 2023

Books By The Bushel is located in a small village in Ohio, and to say we are limited in our food choices would be a big understatement. So, when Mi Casa Mexican Grill opened here in town, it was MAJOR news!

I absolutely LOVE Mexican cuisine, so I used the opening of this restaurant as an excuse to take each of my team members to lunch over the past 6 weeks! 

I haven't done this type of thing since before COVID, and I had forgotten how valuable it is to have one-on-one time with your team. 

While we spent a few minutes discussing business, we mostly talked about our lives (the important things!). I cannot put into words how valuable it was for me to just sit down and chat with each of them. It allowed us to connect outside of work in a relaxed environment.


We finished this marathon lunch schedule with a catered taco lunch yesterday on National Taco Day (Wednesday, October 4, 2023). And Mi Casa Mexican Grill did not disappoint!

PS: In case you can't see it in the picture, we are holding a BUCKET of chips and a gallon of salsa that came as part of our taco lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment