Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Photo Albums

 I have a photo album at home that I started when my first grandchild was born in 2006. Each year, I add pictures of our Christmas celebration to this album. It is really the only "hard copy" album that I keep up with.

I spent a few minutes over the holidays, showing my FOUR grandkids the pictures in this album. While showing it to them, I realized that a hard copy photo album is very foreign to them. 

That sent me down memory lane and I pulled out all my old (dusty) photo albums and spent some time looking through them. I realized that we didn't take that many pictures back then, mostly on special occasions or vacations. I have a very limited amount of pictures of my kids during their early years. 

These days most of us have thousands of pictures on our devices. And I do love being able to go down memory lane on my phone. But there is just something about flipping through an old photo album!

One of my 2024 goals for Books By The Bushel is to add and update our Facebook photo albums. We have come a long way from the garage in Calhoun, GA, where I started this company. 










I am looking forward to posting our company memories! Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment